Process Service

Our private process servers will serve your divorce petition, child support petition, subpoena, notice, summons, citation, complaint and any other legal documents.

Civil Process

Service List

  • Appointed in Duval and St. Johns County (No Motions and Orders Required).
  • We will prepare and handle all motions and orders
  • Civil Process in all Surrounding
  • JAC Appointed in the 4th 7th and 8th Circuit’s.
  • Out of State and Out of Country Processing of Civil Process Service.

Process Rates

Duval County

  • Call for Rates

St. Johns, Clay, Nassau & Baker Counties

  • Call for Rates

Union, Putnam, Columbia, Flagler & Alachua Counties

  • Call for Rates

Out of State & Out of Country

  • Processing of Civil Process available
  • Call for rates and to discuss the procedure.


Agency license #A 2800256
Telephone: (904) 524-8189